The Best People In The World!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Confession


Once again Charles Todd takes his readers into a deeply woven mystery that will leave you completely second guessing yourself to the very end. In his latest novel, The Confession, once more we follow Scotland Yard's Ian Rutledge as he meets with a strange man who confesses that he's dying of stomach cancer and wishes to leave his conscience clear. He reveals that his name is Wyatt Russel, and that he has killed his long time friend Justin Fowler.

Before Rutledge can question Wyatt Russel any further, he gets a report that he is found murdered, floating in the Thames River just hours after talking to him. As Rutledge begins his investigation into Russel's hometown of Furnham, he learns that there is more to the town than meets the eye, and it's residents want to be sure to keep it that way.

This is my second novel from Charles Todd, and I can honestly say, he writes so well you have a difficult time setting the book down to accomplish anything except to pick it back up again to solve the mystery. I received this book compliments of William Morrow, a division of Harper Collins Publishers for my honest review and now consider myself a true fan. What I mean by that statement is that I will read anything that has his name on it because he has sold me on his amazing writing talents so I know it will be a great book! This one rates a 5 out of 5 stars and is sure to be a hit of anyone who loves a great mystery!!

For more information on this book, the author and where to purchase a copy please click on the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.