The Best People In The World!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu Product Review



Did you know that...

67 million Americans have high blood pressure...

But not all high blood pressure sufferers understand the potential impact decongestants can have on their condition. If you have high blood pressure, choose your over-the-counter cold medication wisely. Coricidin® HBP provides powerful cold relief without raising your blood pressure. Each of the six products is decongestant-free. They are safe and effective for the treatment of cold and flu symptoms when taken as directed. All six Coricidin HBP formulats are decongestant-free and safe and effective for the treatment of cold and flu symptoms when taken as directed. It's the #1 pharmacist recommended cold brand designed for people with high blood pressure. A cold shouldn't get in the way of managing your or a loved one's blood pressure.

If you're like me and with the cold and flu season under way, you are concerned with the number of products on the market dealing with relieving runny nose, sneezing, body aches and pains and fever all without the added risk of raising your blood pressure. I was super excited to receive Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu to try compliments of simply being a BzzAgent. I've been diagnosed as having high blood pressure already and the last thing I need to do is to take a product that could potentially raise my blood pressure more.

With our cold winter weather setting in, I developed a cold and in the past have had to deal with products that offer less than promising results. Either they don't work on the symptoms or I have to deal with the racing heart and jitters that usually accompany most over the counter cold medicines. Thankfully Coricidin offers the best of both world in my opinion. Not only does this product deliver as promised, I don't have the side effects of the racing heart and jitters. I am able to find a cold product now that delivers what it promises. Since there are six different ones, I can tell you, it gives me hope the next time a cold or flu strikes my own home. Normally you go around feeling overly medicated but not in this case. I can personally tell you that it works!!!

The best part is that this product is available over the counter and at your local drug store or retailers without a prescription. Finally a product that doesn't over do it when it comes to cold or flu relief. I plan on keeping this in my medicine chest for when the next cold or flu strikes my family. I received this product compliments of BzzAgent and Coricidin HBP for my honest review and this one gets a 4 out of 5 stars.

For more information on Coricidin HBP products, please click on the links below:


You can download a $ 2 off coupon for Coricidin HBP by clicking here.  

You can also visit the American Heart Associations Website and test your blood pressure IQ. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.