The Best People In The World!

Friday, January 6, 2017

The One Year Impact For Living Men's Devotional



I've been a fan of devotionals as part of my morning Bible Study and time spent studying the Word of God every day. I often felt that finding something that my husband could enjoy as well was lacking especially when I went searching for something for the perfect Christmas gift. Something that might encourage and challenge him to grow more stronger spiritually as well as something that deals with the aspects of being a man, husband, father and more when it came to devotionals.

Then I discovered The One Year Impact For Living Men's Devotional by Scott and Nathan Whitaker. It appeals to a man's sense of obligation as the leader of their own ministry opportunities whether in the home or the workplace. It was something that I felt encouraged him to not only become more aware of the power available to any man found in God's Word but how he could apply that in all aspects of his life. This devotional is laid out like you would imagine most devotionals would be, 365 individual lessons begin with a Scripture from the Bible and then how it might apply to the life of the one reading it. We even enjoyed reading it together through the month of December and what makes is wonderful is that you can begin at any point, as it is not geared to any particular year. For busy men, that makes this an added plus. It's like a having a spiritual mentor by your side to provide just the encouragement you need.

At the conclusion of each daily devotional is a impact application which might be a call to action, a way to begin to implement that particular lesson into the day or how to incorporate it into the daily lives of the men who read it. To help to encourage them to build up and strengthen those around them in their homes, jobs and ministries. I received The One Year Impact For Living Men's Devotional by Scott and Nathan Whitaker compliments of Tyndale Publishers and think this is a must have for any man in your life. I am so glad that this is something my husband and I can enjoy incorporating in our own morning devotionals and in the leadership opportunities he has in his own life. I easily give this one a 5 out of 5 stars in my opinion.

For more information about The One Year Impact For Living Men's Devotional, Scott and Nathan Whitaker or where you can pick up a copy of this devotional today, please click on the links below:


You can find Nathan Whitaker on Facebook to stay up to date on all his latest projects.

For more reviews on The One Year Impact for Living Men's Devotional, please visit Tyndale House Publisher's website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.