The Best People In The World!

Monday, March 19, 2018

The Road to Hell



I don't know how I passed this book up?

I kept coming across fellow Book Reviewers that I know, that said how amazing this book was for a first time author, Jess Hanna and for those that love supernatural and spiritual warfare fiction genre's this was a must read. To say that it got my curiosity up was a bit of an understatement. I was even willing to pay for this one since I respected the opinions of my fellow peers not to steer me wrong. Thankfully, I had uploaded it some time ago, along with the second novel when it was offered FREE and never had the time to fully dedicate some time to reading it. Last night I finished it and so glad I did.

First of all if you love that supernatural, spiritual warfare novels like from such greats as Frank Peretti's Piercing the Darkness and This Present Darkness, do yourself a favor and pick this one up. It focuses on the life of one man Lucas Stone, who has made a name for himself working for Valiant Public Relations and never really considered at any point in his career he would find himself jobless. But that is just what happens to him, caught up in thinking he would skate by with another client who wanted to be "served" by Lucas but was left high and dry instead. It was the straw that broke the camel's back with the agency.

Now jobless and without any future prospects the drive home that day would forever change his life when he gets into an accident he failed to see coming. In an instant both is physical mobility and his spiritual outlook on life would change in a heartbeat as he fights both for his physical life and his spiritual one as well, when he finds that instead of taking that journey into the tunnel of light, he is pulled down into the vacuum of hell only to realize what a tragic mistake he took. After a handful of days in the hospital enduring physical therapy, he now is faced with mounting medical bills and no way of paying them. God sends him a man named Mike that would teach him about unconditional love and what a true Christian walk looks like with human skin on.

Throughout the book, Lucas' life is moved with other characters that have crossed his path and will play a pivotal role in the culmination of the purest evil known to man in the physical world as Lucas is once again faced with a public relations nightmare when one of his clients seeks him out to help him launch his career as an author who has written a controversial book on what the real definition of hell looks like. Is it the same as the one Lucas experiences or it this a wolf in sheep's clothing. For me, this is a phenomenal novel and one I couldn't wait to finish. It is well worth all 5 out of 5 stars in this reader's opinion and now I can't wait to read his other novel Adverse Possession. 


You can find Jess Hanna on Facebook to stay up to date with all his latest novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.