The Best People In The World!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

P.F. Changs Home Menu Meals for 2


I was recently contacted by email from Unilever based on a blog post I did, while getting my book signed by Joyce Meyer. In it, I shared how much I enjoyed P.F. Chang's food that night and she wanted to know if I wanted to try the newly released P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 now in the frozen food section of the local grocery store to review.

How could I say No, knowing how much I enjoy their food. So last night I made Shrimp in Garlic Sauce with a side of fried rice. Can you say, "Amazing!"

It was so simple too. Not realizing how late the time had become, I thought about something quick and easy to make and remembered, I had recently purchased this during my last grocery shopping trip. Reading the directions straight from the freezer, all I had to do was add the ingredients to a hot skillet and cover for 10 minutes. After that, remove the lid and stir for 3 more minutes just to let the sauce thicken.

Meanwhile I made some rice, added some fried eggs, soy sauce and butter and served it alongside the meal for the three of us. Trust me there was enough even though it states its clearly for two. In all honestly, it was as good as anything I could have ordered from P.F. Chang's and I made it so quick and to the table in under 15 minutes. This is perfect for moms who want something quick and easy but not filled full of fat and unhealthy. Served with a side of rice makes the perfect meal.

I received a coupon compliments of Unilever to review and try any of the eight varieties that P.F. Chang's makes available from Orange Chicken to Sweet and Sour Chicken. I chose the Shrimp with Garlic Sauce. They retail at $ 8.99 but mine was on sale for $ 7.99 but with my coupon it was FREE! Like I said, its well worth the money to feed your family something you know is healthy, nutritious and fast in 15 minutes from freezer to table.

To make this review even sweeter, I am offering one of my lucky readers the chance to try it for themselves. Simply go to http://www.pfchangshomemenu.com/ and tell me which meal you're likely to try and then on June 18th, I'll draw one lucky winner. This contest is for US and Canada residents only and NO P.O. Boxes please.

16 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! You are truly a blessed woman! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love P.F. Changs!!! I had no idea they had frozen meals like this. I will definitely be trying it!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I would love to try the Orange Chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love PF Changs. Too bad the closest one is two hours away :(. I would like to try the "Shrimp In a Garlic Sauce." but when I go to PF Changs I love the Honey Shrimp! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, I love PF chang, wish they had Lettuce Wraps, they are my fave, but I think they all sound good, would go with the Garlic Shrimp

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy, the orange chicken sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never sampled there food before. Thanks for the review. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds delicious. i will have to look for coupons to try it. My son loves chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great! I'd love to try the Sweet and Sour Chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in. I love good food!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try General Chang's Chicken.

    shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat!

    Love the new review blog!! We are huge chinese fans over here and would love to try the Beef and Broccoli. Thanks so much for sharing with us. We really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use to be a beef and broccoli gal but that organe chicken looks lovely! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. would love to try the 'sweet and sour chicken'

    karenk
    kmkuka at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I would like "General Chang's Chicken".

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.