The Best People In The World!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Review - Glade's Winter Collection


Now that it's officially Black Friday and all of us are out there shopping, I found a great product I had to share with all of you compliments of being a BzzAgent as well as from Glade.

Being a lover of candles, I was so excited to try Glade's new Winter Collection in Apple Cinnamon, my favorite scents not just at the holidays but anytime. I got the candle to try and immediately had to light it. Not only was the glass jar decorated with cute white reindeer's but the size of the candle made placing it anywhere reasonable. Too often the bigger candles take up so much room, but these personal sized ones take up less space and still offer the same fragrance power of the larger ones.

My family commented on just how warm and cozy our home smelled after lighting it. It truly did offer a comforting feeling just watching the flicker of the flame and the dance of the reindeer stencils that appear on the area surrounding the candle. Because I thoroughly enjoyed it so much, it ran out after a few days of extended use, but off I went to purchase new ones.

I have used them in our kitchen, bathrooms during Thanksgiving and next to my bedroom for some fragrance while settling in for the night. Glades' Winter collection comes in three great fragrances guaranteed to please everyone's taste, from Apple Cinnamon, Bayberry Spice, French Vanilla, Sugar Plum, Chocolate Cherry, Baked Magic, and Peppermint Crush.

Not only do these come in candles but also in plug in oils, and room sprays to suit your every need. I would highly recommend this product and if you sign up for Glade's Right At Home, you receive some great coupons to try the product. I give this one a 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.