The Best People In The World!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Emily's Verse


If you are a parent, you can look back and see each year of your child's life in a small nutshell, from first steps, first words, first day of school, first crush, first day of driving, first day of marriage, of your first job.

We could probably all look back at the day to day milestones in Emily's Verse and smile fondly as we remember like I did as I turned each page as a mom reflecting on the emotions, the memories and even those precious and fleeting moments.

Who would have thought to document them all so beautifully all the way until the life was thoroughly and completely lived. A life in review. A life captured in poems that will leave an impact in your life and a footprint on your heart.

Here is just a sample of what you'll find:

I am now twelve
becoming a teenager
talking on the phone
my bedroom walls
filled with pop stars
and my clothes
no more second hand clothes
from a second hand shop
and they have to be the latest
greatest fashion
no matter the cost
so I started babysitting
my first business.

I received Emily's Verse compliments of Matthew W. Pope for my honest review and LOVED it! Such a simple and elegant way to really draw a huge impact on the reader at the conclusion. You almost feel your very last breath slip away as you finish the book! This one has an ending you won't see coming. 5 out of 5 stars and a MUST Read for everyone! This is one book you won't want to miss out on.

For even more great information on the book, the author and where you can purchase a copy, click on the link below:

Emily's Verse by Matthew W. Pope

You can also follow Emily's Verse on Facebook by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.