The Best People In The World!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas


There will be no clicking your heels three times to get you home from this whimsical romance, nor will you want this one to ever end. I just finished a great summer novel, Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas by Pamela Tracy and it left me with such "ah" moments! This feeling alone is one of the reasons I am so addicted to reading and trust me, you'll want to pick this one up for a great summer book to add to your list.

An unexpected encounter in a cornfield when a car runs out of gas will change the lives of the residents of Bonner Springs, Kansas starting off with Joe Kelly. He's the local town's veterinarian who happens upon a rental car left on the side of the road. What he doesn't expect to find inside is the girl of his dreams and his Christmas wish list all rolled into one, asleep on the back seat.

Seems her GPS got her a bit sidetracked trying to find Sunflower, Kansas which he explains to Annie Jamison is pretty much an abandoned and deserted town. Most of the residents now live in Bonner Springs just outside the town limits of Sunflower. Offering her a lift into town, he learns the reason she is here is to bring her crazy mother back home to Tucson, Arizona. It seems her 53-year-old mother has taken up the notion that she is a private detective after completing some courses at a local community college and is there working on her first case.

However when Joe learns that her mother, Willa is the one his father, Max has hired, he believes that the two women are conspiring to steal from them. Will this be the beginning of a love story or the case of the century to find what is missing from all their lives?

I received Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas compliments of Summerside Press for my honest review and I LOVED this one so well, I was sad when I turned the final page. I honestly felt like Pamela Tracy created such believable characters, I didn't want their story to end. From all the lovable encounters they all wind up in, to the search for the lost items, Willa was hired to find, you'll love each and every moment because the story is an unforgettable one. This one rates in my opinion a true 5 out of 5 stars and will be welcomed in my personal library forever. I could see having a series of sequels that come from the characters you'll find in this one!

For more information on Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas, Pamela Tracy or where to pick up a copy of this book today, please click on the links below:


You can also stay up with the latest from Pamela Tracy by joining her Facebook page by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your review! I really enjoy the "Love finds you" line, and this one sounds wonderful!
    Im from Kansas, so this storyline really captured my interest as well. =)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. This one was near and dear to me. I am so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.