The Best People In The World!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Product Review



It seems that the older I've gotten the more I notice when my feet feel achy and tired. I've tried all kinds of different shoes, padded socks and arch supports to relieve the pain that often accompanies my feet at the end of a long day.

When I got the opportunity to review Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles by being a BzzAgent, I have to say I was more than a little skeptical. I mean seriously just how good can they be? I also wondered how just adding something to the inside of my existing shoes would really feel and if they would feel strange or uncomfortable.

When the package arrived I noticed that these insoles were designed specifically for women, not a generic one size fits all. These were geared for sizes 6-10 and the instructions inside the package were easy enough to follow. Simply remove the insoles if possible in your current shoe and cut to fit. I actually cut mine a little smaller than my current shoe and insert them into the shoes I wear most of the time. The rubberized gel sticks perfectly to the inside of your shoe and doesn't move around or bunch up.

At first, they felt a little odd since they increased the padding on the bottom of my shoe just a bit. But honestly after a day or so, I didn't notice a difference in the fit.

What I did notice is just how plushy and comfortable they made me feel in all the walking I was doing. There is ample padding on the heel of the insole which is where I needed the most support. After just a few short days, I did notice a huge difference in the way my feet felt. I wasn't feeling as sore and in fact, loved wearing my shoes more, even despite the hot summer temperatures because of the softness and cushion they offered my feet.

I can honestly say, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a way to add more cushion to your shoes and relieve your achy feet from all the standing and walking you do. These will work in all kinds of shoes, work boots, or sneakers. I'd recommend putting them in the ones you were the most.

The best part is that if they don't perform as well as you'd expect, Dr. Scholl's offers a full replacement or refund. For me, that's a win/win!

I'd easily rate these a 4.5 out of 5 stars and have purchased an additional pair to put in my other work shoes so I don't have to take them in and out as I need to change shoes.

I received Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles compliments of BzzAgent and Dr. Scholl's for my honest review and received no monetary compensation for a favorable review. For more information about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles visit your local retailer or their website by clicking here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.