The Best People In The World!

Monday, June 27, 2016

GO PUCK: The World's Most Versatile Battery - Product Review



I am super excited to share a great new product with you. For anyone who has ever winded up with a dead battery and no way to charge it, I have something you'd be interested in that works better than promised. It is called GO PUCK. About the size and weight of a hockey puck, the GO PUCK is a device that can charge up to two devices simultaneously to full capacity within about an hour or two depending on the device, via the USB cable which comes included.



I had the opportunity to try GO PUCK and mine not only came with the USB cable to allow you to charge the GO PUCK device but to use it to charge any device with the standard charging port found on most devices with the exception of the iPhone. However you can use your iPhone charger to plug into your device and then attach the USB end directly into the GO PUCK for a recharge.

This would be so convenient for someone like my husband who uses his phone during his flights and can't always find someplace to charge it during the flight or during brief layovers. In fact, he tested it for me during his flights to Boston and Texas and both times, this worked flawlessly. It gave him just what he needed so he didn't have to stop and find an outlet somewhere to charge his phone or tablet. This would also be great for hikers who don't always have access to a charger during weekend hikes, when an emergency might warrant such a need or when a back up battery simply won't do. Plus it is rugged: shock and vibration resistant. Students or anyone who simply don't have access to a charging station depending on your need, you don't have to worry about one now, as long as you have your Go Puck charged before you leave.

Here are you specs on the GO PUCK: It is wearable as long as you get the active mount. (Mine is included and pictured here). It is a 2.4 A output 2A input and up to 2 times faster charging than other systems. The capacity is a lithium power to go 6,600mAh  24.42 Wh. It is sharable in that it can charge up to two devices at once with the dual USB ports on the GO PUCK.

This can charge any device such as a smartphone, device, action camera, wearables like smart watches and even Bluetooth devices. This is truly mobile freedom and one I would highly recommend adding to your emergency packs. Capacity for charging is depending on the devices you are charging and the model Go Puck you have. There are 3X, 5X and 6XR models available but tablets can be charged 1 time, large phones can be charged 2 times, small phones 4 times, and action cameras between 3-6 times depending on the device manufacturer and weight of the device from 4 oz up to 6.5 oz. You can even enjoy up to 4 times faster recharging with the 6XR Model. With the active mount, you can clip it on, strap it or mount it on your device or backpack (See picture below). The GO PUCK comes with a LED that will turn off while charging your device.



I received the GO PUCK compliments of GO PUCK and Omni-Deals for my honest review. I did not receive any monetary compensation aside from a complimentary GO PUCK in exchange for my unbiased and personal opinion. I really LOVE this for anyone who uses a wireless device and hates the hassle of always trying to find some place to charge it. Now I need to get my husband to give it back so I can have it handy. Most likely I'll end up buying two more, one for him and one for my daughter who is always forgetting to charge her phone. No more excuses of my phone died and I didn't have a place to charge it. I easily give this one a 5 out of 5 stars.

For more information about the GO PUCK, or where you can pick one up today, please click on the links below:


You can find GO PUCK on Facebook to stay up to date on all their latest products and uses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.