The Best People In The World!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Tranquility Journal and Coloring Book



Having a prayer journal is vital for me. It helps me to keep my thoughts from wandering but it also keeps track of those I pray for and what I am praying for. I can always look back and see God's faithfulness not only in answering my prayers but often times in ways I never could have imagined had these been my ways of answering them instead. It helps me keep my mind focused on the present day and not praying for healing that may never come this side of heaven, but one that will come with 100% certainty knowing God always keeps His promises to those who are faithful to Him.

I absolutely had to share my latest find with you from Tyndale House Publishers, a prayer journal and adult coloring book all in one, called Tranquility! The name is perfect because once our prayers are cast before the throne room of God, we can rest assured that He hears them. Just the name tranquility conveys a state of calmness, peacefulness, quietness and even serenity. In a hectic and busy world, just trying to achieve this can seem impossible. We all know that meditative art, like coloring, can provide a wonderful outlet for expression and relaxation to our Creator God.

Coloring, journaling our prayers and thoughts, and drawing can also provide effective tools for deepening our faith. And when we allow our minds to center on the Truth of God's Word while adding color and inner creativity, our devotional time can soar with greater dimensions. Let the experience of writing down your prayers, thoughts or ideas take you to a greater level of connection with God. Suggestions are offered in this book to further inspire you in this time of quiet reflection and prayer. Don't worry about your results but let God lead the way as you experience the tranquility that can only come from spending time with Him.



I received Tranquility: A Prayer and Reflection Coloring Journal by Living Expressions compliments of Tyndale House Publishers. In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, you should assume that every book reviewed here at Reviews From The Heart was provided to the reviewer by the publisher, media group or the author for free and were received, unless specified otherwise. There are so many great pictures to color and let your creativity and imagination go free with your expressions in this coloring journal coupled with Scriptures from the Bible and some suggestions about prayer for that particular day. There are pages for doing your own drawings as well as those that accompany their own illustrated prayer pages. There are even places of notes or ideas you might want to keep and reflect upon later. 110 pages full of great Biblical inspirations to make this hard cover prayer journal truly unique. I give this a 5 out of 5 stars in my opinion and would make a perfect Mother's Day gift!

For more information about Tranquility: A Prayer and Reflection Color Journal, Living Expressions or where you can pick up this today, please click on the links below:


You can find Tyndale House Publishers on Facebook to stay up to date on all their latest books and products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.