The Best People In The World!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch




If you are like me and my family, we are true die hard chocolate lovers. It's usually in our home in some form or another. So when I got the opportunity to review the newest Brownie Crunch from Cocoa Puffs, created by General Mills, I jumped at the chance.

When the product arrived, my oldest daughter was the very first to sample the cereal being a bigger fan of chocolate than I am. She had them for a late afternoon snack and LOVED them. The chocolate flavor is very rich and tasted just like brownies in milk with an extra added crunch. The best part of it besides that she loves it was knowing that she is getting at least 8 grams of whole grain and a great source of calcium and vitamin D in every serving.

My youngest daughter just loves eating it straight out of the box as a snack. The best part of it is the convenience of having something that appeals to my kids and knowing that its a perfect balance of whole grain goodness and chocolate flavor in every bite.

For me, when I had a bowl full it's too sweet for me, but I wanted to offer my opinion as well. If it were up to my kids they would have this cereal with chocolate milk! It does taste like baked brownies and it's filled with chocolate flavor. The best part about it, is my kids love it and I know it's filled with whole grains, Vitamin D and calcium in every serving. It can't get much better than that.

If you're interested in trying it I have a $1.00 off coupon for you and a friend for five lucky followers of my blog, reply to this post with your email address and the first 5 readers will win the coupons!

I received Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch compliments from General Mills for my honest review. I would rate this product a 4 out of 5 stars and as long as my family enjoys it, it definitely makes my morning and anytime, easy and hassle-free.

For more information on Big G cereals and fun recipe ideas be sure to visit www.growupstrong.com and www.wholegrainnation.com

1 comment:

  1. They sound wonderful. I love eating cereal straight from the box. I would love a coupon.
    dpucci9972atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.