The Best People In The World!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Be Compassionate


The world still needs His love.

The life and ministry of Christ was marked by His overwhelming compassion for people. And His heart is the same today as it was then. As believers, we are called to be the hands and feet of Christ and to extend His extravagant love to a broken world. Based on the book of Luke, this study examines the very heartbeat of our Savior and explores how Jesus connects with hurting people in an authentic and powerful way.

Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's best selling "Be" commentary series, Be Compassionate has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and Bible teacher, Dr. Wiersbe explores the compassionate life of Jesus. Filled with moving examples of Christ's ministry to people of all backgrounds, cultures, and beliefs, this study will inspire you to share His love with the world around you.

This book is a great study into the compassionate side of Jesus and His ministry. Not only does the book contain a great commentary to go along with the Bible Study questions in each chapter of the book but it really does take your through the book of Luke in depth. I received this book, Be Compassionate, Let the World Know That Jesus Cares, Luke 1-13 by Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe compliments of B & B Media Group for my honest review.

I would easily rate this book a perfect 5 out of 5 stars for it's detail and in depth look into the book of Luke and the compassionate side of our Savior, Jesus Christ. For more information about this book, the author and where to purchase a copy, please click on the title below:

2 comments:

  1. I had written a whole note to thank you and let you know what a blessing you are to soooo many and then it must have been the enemy cuz its gone now,,just 1 wromg move and gone... Anyhoo's
    You're an angel here on earth from our Sweet Savior and a blessing to me and others..
    In my walk with Jesus I have found the more committed I am to Him the more compassion i feel - show others...its the Holy Spirit living in me..Thank you Jesus !!!
    And Thank you Kat for encouraging me and soooo many ..
    Hugggggggs continued~~~ Dena

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.