The Best People In The World!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Burts Bee's Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Review


We all know how very important healthy, clean skin is to looking not only younger but also keeping our skin feeling fresh and alive. If you're like me, you've probably tried at least one of Burt Bee's products in the past and that's why I am so happy to introduce you to their latest skin care line, Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin.



As a BzzAgent, I had the opportunity to try not only their Sensitive Facial cleanser but the Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream as well. Since I was a young child, I have always had super sensitive skin, and with using more facial products in the past, either I had irritation, redness or really dry skin afterwards which made me quit using those products. So when I saw this skin care line from Burt's Bees come out, I knew I had to try it.

I started with the Sensitive Facial Cleanser which contains cotton extracts to help soften and replenish your skins outer layer, preventing it from leaving your skin feeling overly dry. It worked great to remove all my makeup, oils and dirt from my face, leaving it feeling super soft! It's also fragrance free and hypoallergenic as well, a definite plus for me. It also contains rice extract and aloe to leave your skin feeling wonderfully soft after using the product. O.K. definitely sold me on this one.



Next I finished off withe the Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream before applying my makeup in the morning. It is fragrance free and again contains rice extract, aloe and cotton extract to keep your skin feeling super soft. I had to keep taking this back from my older daughters bathroom because, I found out she was using it and LOVES it and she's 18! I use the Daily Moisturizing Cream because if you apply it before your make up base, it allows your make up to go on much better and smoother and you actually use less make up and who doesn't want that?

The best part about both of these products is not only are they made for sensitive skin but they are not tested on any animals! Trust me, if you love having your skin feel soft, smooth and irritation free, then try both of these products. They are great for daily use because they don't dry out your skin like other products in the past have done for me. I can't wait for you to try them! Wish I had some samples to pass along but it seems like the teenage girls that frequent my house have all taken them as they love Burts Bee's products! What a great way to spread the message!

Would love to hear from you telling me how you loved this product or if you have tried it already!! Now if I can only keep my teenage daughter from stealing this out of my bathroom, my problem would be solved! :D

For more information on Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Products, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. It really does sound interesting! Thanks for taking the time to discuss this,I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    Feel free to visit my web page Sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.