The Best People In The World!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cafè Escapes - Product Review


What is your favorite way to escape? Some would say to fly away to a deserted island or simply a chance to do nothing all day, however few of us actually can do this. I've come across a simply easy way to take a break in the middle of a busy day, and incorporate something soothing such as a nice hot beverage and dessert all in one.
Introducing, Cafè Escapes for your Keurig!!! There are six different varieties to choose from, Chai Latte, Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, Dark Chocolate Cocoa, Cafè Vanilla, Cafè Caramel or Cafè Mocha. These are best enjoyed when brewing in your Keurig using the 8oz option, but since I love a larger cup of anything, I opted for the larger cup. The best part is that they are only 70 calories of warm liquid enjoyment.
You can find these at your local retail stores or grocery stores everywhere and you can learn more online at CafeEscapes.com, GreenMountainCoffee.com and Keurig.com.
Since this arrived in the mail yesterday, we were anxious to try them and each member of my family grabbed their favorite. I opted for the Cafè Caramel, my hubby opted for the Cafè Mocha, and my youngest took the Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa. Since the Keurig makes it so easy to make all these with little fuss, it was fun to sample them all. My daughter commented that the Milk Chocolate tasted so creamy that it seemed like it was made with hot milk instead of simply the hot water in the Keurig machine! She gives it a thumbs up and when I asked her to rate it on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, she gave it an 11!
My opinion of the Cafè Caramel was simply delicious. Besides the enticing aroma that smells delicious, the flavor was buttery and sweet just like I had personally melted caramels right into a hot cup of coffee. My rating a perfect 10!
Hubby tried the Cafè Mocha and said it was fine but preferred his traditional white chocolate blend over all. He commented that it was a bit bitter, but remedied that with a touch of sugar in his cup!
Over all, my family gives this a wonderful rating and since we are out of our samples, we will be using our $2.00 off coupons to pick up our favorites! With snow coming this weekend, I can't think of a better way to spend a little family time together with our favorite hot beverages!! It truly is like drinking your favorite dessert in a cup!

I received Cafè Escapes compliments of BzzAgent for my honest review and have already restocked my pantry with our favorites. These hands down for my family rate a perfect 5 out of 5 stars in our book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.