The Best People In The World!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream



How does a woman ever begin to find the perfect face makeup product with so many choices to chose from? I find my best advice comes from people who use a product and can recommend it for whatever issues you're trying to deal with, whether sensitive skins, something containing an SPF it in, lightweight, and the ability to cover all those tell-tale aging signs.

So when I got the opportunity as a BzzAgent to try the new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, I had to check this out. Here's what the product promises:

New Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream combines intense hydration with tinted minerals and Vitamin C to renew, brighten, even, hydrate and protect. So say goodbye to dull skin, ditch that drawn-out beauty routine and get excited for a fresher, more flawless you!

Since I am always on the look out for a skin care product that is both great for your skin and can offer me the coverage I need as my skin has aged, I was more than willing to undertake this product review.

The first thing I noticed when I got the product, was the generous size of the bottle. I opted for the light/medium shade and waited til the following morning to see how great the results would be. The one thing I did notice upon reading the product is that it is recommended to use this product with the skin cleanser, which I did not have. I'm not sure that would have made a difference, but I tried this out and it does go on smooth, but what I noticed immediately is that it did not cover any of the imperfections in my skin from the darkness under my eyes, to the sun spots on my skin or the redness in my cheeks.

This was not the case with the normal make up I've used in the past. When I opt for an all in one foundation/concealer, I immediately see results. I even tried it a few more times, using a moisturizer and cleanser I normally use and was NOT happy with the results. I did give it to my teenage daughter who LOVES it!

It goes on light for her and the added bonus of a built in sun screen works for her. Since she has no real issues with her skin this works for her!

So for me, this isn't a product that would make me give up my current make up/concealer now even if I was offered more product for FREE in the future. For that reason alone, I rate this product a 1 out of 5 stars.

For more information on this product including a $1.oo off coupon, and where to purchase it from your local retailer, please click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.