The Best People In The World!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Isabella Protector of the Last Dragon


Isabella Treehorn, a 12 year old girl from several different ethnic backgrounds seeks to find herself and her true calling. Little does she know how much her life will change once she discovers her hidden secret and a powerful Jade Amulet! The fate of the world will rest on her shoulders along with her rag-tag group of family and friends to save a mythical being and the fate of the world as we know it.

The storyline that M. Anthony Phillips is very compelling and could be a definite top seller if the author really takes the time to go over all of the spelling and grammatical errors that occur throughout the book on several occasions. I would have to stop, re-read sentences to make sure I understood the words that might have been spelled correctly, but used wrong in the sentence. There are far too many spelling errors that keep my focus off the storyline, and on the errors I would find while reading.

I received Isabella, Protector of the Last Dragon compliments of Pump Up Your Book Tours for my honest review. I felt that the story, characters, and content could be a great read. However, due to the frequent miss-spelled words through every chapter I could not concentrate on the overall story. I rate this book a t 2 out of 5 stars.


For more information about this book, the author and where you can pick up a copy of this book today, please click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.